• We offer one year Exchange & Buyback Policy for the products sold only in India subject to review by our Quality Assurance Department for the product free from any sort of damage/ wear/alteration/re-size etc. The decision by the Quality Assurance Department shall be Final and binding for any sort of Exchange/Buy Back Scheme.
• For any sort of Life-Time Exchange or Buyback we shall require the following:
1. Original Product
2. Original/Copy of Invoice
3. Product Certificate (If any)
4. Valid Government. Id Proof of the person making the Buyback/Exchange Request.
• In case of Shipment of product to us under the Exchange or Buyback Scheme the Product should be packed and sealed in a secured manner to avoid any damage in Transit either bubble wrapped or in a small box or a padded envelope.
• In case of Re-Shipping the Products under Exchange or Buyback Scheme the products need to be shipped with our Shipping Partners only.
• The terms and conditions for the Exchange scheme are as follows:
1. Jewellery Value: 100 % Value of the Jewellery to be given to the customer as per the Invoice Value of the Product Subject to the following Deductions and compliances:
2. Making Charges shall be deducted while determining the value.
3. In Case of any Coupon/Discount or promo code used during the original Purchase the same shall be deducted while determining the Lifetime Exchange Value
4. Any sort of Taxes shall be deducted while determining the Life-Time Exchange value.
5. Life-Time Exchange shall not be applicable to order pertaining to products sold outside India.
6. In case of Life- Time exchange value is higher than the value of the old product, the customer will have to pay the difference.
7. In case the exchanged value is applicable to exchange for a value higher than the exchange value.
8. Additional Logistic fee of Rs1500/- shall be deducted while determining the exchange Value.
9. New order shall be Shipped in Exchange within 21 days after receiving the Original Product.
• The terms and conditions for the buyback scheme are as follows:
1. Jewellery Value: Net 70 % of the Invoice Value shall be refunded to the customer under the Buyback Scheme Subject to the following Deductions and compliances:
2. Buyback scheme shall be applicable after 1 year of purchase of the product.
3. Making Charges shall be deducted while determining the Buyback value.
4. In Case of any Coupon/Discount or promo code used during the original Purchase the same shall be deducted while determining the Buy Back Value.
5. Any sort of Taxes shall be deducted while determining the Buyback value.
6. Buy Back shall not be applicable to order pertaining to products sold outside India.
7. Additional Logistic fee of Rs1500/- shall be deducted while determining the Buy Back Value.
8. All Refunds and Payments under the Buyback Scheme shall be done through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS only to the person producing the product along with above-mentioned requisites for Buy Back Scheme.
9. Refund and Payments under the Buyback scheme shall be done within 21 Business days after receiving the Product at our registered office.
• To request for return of the product under the Life-Time Exchange or Buyback Policy you should do the following:
1. Email our Customer Care requesting for Life-Time Exchange or Buyback on email@example.com
2. Call our Customer Care to confirm once the package is ready with all the above requisites in order to arrange for re-shipment of the same.
• We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.Calculate your Exchange & Buy Back